Denise Goldberg's blog

Rolling by the shortest coastline
Three states, two wheels, one day - and repeat!

Sunday, May 7, 2006

New Hampshire







Some rather jagged headstones in the Point of Graves Burial Ground, Portsmouth



I found it fascinating to see buoys sitting on this Coast Guard dock. It's very different to see the entire buoy rather than just the part that pokes up above the water.



Do you think the birds argue about who gets to live in this fancy multi-family dwelling? Wentworth-by-the-sea



Another quiet ocean day, but under a clear blue sky. A nice change...



I can't believe these cormorants allowed me the time to get my camera out and still get this shot!

One cormorant sitting quietly, one cormorant with wings spread, drying.



Little waves reflecting sunlight



A gust of wind caught this sea gull and really ruffled its feathers. It was quite a sight!



I had a nice conversation with this dog - and with his owner too.